Ethics Integrity and Aptitude By G Subbarao PDF – Ethics Integrity and Aptitude by Subbarao PDF Free Download – Today, we are providing an important note issued to you by G Subbarao, which is Ethics Integrity and Aptitude PDF, this book is very important for UPSC Candidates and it will give you English Language I will get to read in If you also want to download G Subbarao Ethics PDF, you can read this pdf in your computer or mobile by using the following link.
About Ethics Integrity and Aptitude By G Subbarao PDF
This paper will include questions to test the candidates’ attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life and his problem solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society. Questions may utilise the case study approach to determine these aspects. The following broad areas will be covered :
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in-human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics – in private and public relationships. Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with thought and behaviour; moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion.
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service, integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker-sections.
- Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions; laws, rules, regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance; accountability and ethical governance; strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance; ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
- Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
- Case Studies on above issues.
As you know, there is a lot of books available for the UPSC Candidates, in which many questions are raised in the examination from the main Ethics Integrity and Aptitude Book, the main thing is that this book of Mr. Subbarao ji has improved the ethics One of the books can say. We are giving detailed information about this book, which will prove to be important to you.
||Ethics Integrity and Aptitude for UPSC Mains GS 4
Download Ethics Integrity and Aptitude By G Subbarao PDF
अगर आपको यह पोस्ट अच्छी लगी हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करना न भूले । हमारी इस पोस्ट को आप फेसबुक , व्हाट्सप्प पर भी अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर कर सकते है । अगर आपको कोई भी पीडीऍफ़ चाहिए हो तो आप हमसे संपर्क करे हम आपको वह पीडीऍफ़ मुहैया करवा देंगे । हमारे फेसबुक ग्रुप , व्हाट्सप्प ग्रुप और टेलीग्राम ग्रुप से जुड़ना न भूले ।
More Articles :-