1. Provides the latest available demographic and socio-economic data culled from authoritative sources, such as Census of India 2011, Statistical Year Book 2013, Planning Commission, PRB 2012, HDR 2013, FAO, UNSD, WMO, etc.
2. Includes separate physical and political maps of India and the continents.
3. Contains new and informative thematic maps including 20 maps focussing on Indian agriculture, 15 maps on minerals and industries and 17 on demography and human development.
4. Reflects recent geo-political and socio-economic developments, and climatic and environmental concerns focusing on India and the world.
5. Provides comprehensive coverage of the continents including thematic features of each continent, and regional maps of countries and regions.
6. Includes a new and informative section on ‘World—Facts and Figures’ comprising the latest information on each country including flags, ‘World—Statistics’, ‘World—Geographic Comparisons’, and a ‘World—Time Zones’ map.
7. Contains a fully updated and revised index.
Download Oxford School Atlas PDF
- RS Aggarwal General Knowledge Book PDF Free Download
- Upkar’s Essential Of Banking And Finance For Banks And Other Competitive Exams PDF
- Yojana Magazine August 2018 PDF Download in Hindi And English
- List of Glaciers in Uttarakhand State in Hindi PDF Download
- Pratiyogita Darpan August 2018 PDF Free Download in Hindi and English
- Disha Publication RRB Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Book PDF Free Download
- Indian National Movement PDF for UPSC – Download PDF
- Yojana Magazine January To December 2018 PDF Download Hindi/English
- Kurukshetra Monthly Magazine January to June 2018 PDF Download
- News and Events Magazine August 2018 PDF in Hindi /English Download
- Current Affairs July 2018 PDF By Edristi Navatra Download