PIB Daily News Analysis 1 September 2019
PIB Daily News Analysis 1 September 2019 – Election Commission of India Launches a One Stop Solution to Verify & Authenticate Voter Details
PIB Daily News Analysis 1 September 2019
Election Commission of India Launches a One Stop Solution to Verify & Authenticate Voter Details
The Election Commission launched the Electors Verification Programme in New Delhi.
- The programme was unveiled on the National Voters’ Service Portal (https://www.nvsp.in/) and Voter Helpline App by the CEC Sunil Arora.
- The main aim of the programme is to improve the health of electoral rolls and to provide better electoral services to citizens and increase the level of communication between voters and the Commission.
- The program has been launched at all Levels including at the State/UT HQs, Districts and Polling Stations.
- It will run from September 1, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
- The voters can log on to NVSP portal (nvsp.in) or Voter Helpline App or Common Service Centres or any nearby voter facilitation centre to avail the following facilities:
- Verification and correction of existing data.
- Authentication of the data by the prescribed method.
- Providing and verifying details about family members.
- Updating information about voters in the family who have expired or permanently shifted.
- Providing GIS coordinates of their house for availing the services better.
- Giving feedback on polling stations.
- The one time authentication of details and sharing contact detail would help electors to get update on online application status, status of EPIC, Election Day announcement, voter slip on their registered email and mobile number.
- Regular notification on modifications on Serial No. and details of Polling Station, Change in BLO/ ERO, all information related to Polling Station will also be shared with the Electors.
Vice Chief of the Army Staff
Lt Gen MM Naravane assumed charge as the Vice Chief of the Army Staff (VCOAS). He succeeds Lt Gen Devraj Anbu.
- The VCOAS is the second-highest ranking Officer in the Indian Army.
- He is a PSO (Principal Staff Officer) at the Army Headquarters in the national capital.
- The VCOAS is always a 3-Star Officer in the rank of Lieutenant General.
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Dr. Harsh Vardhan inaugurated a state-of-the-art CGHS Bhawan at New Delhi.
- It provides medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme.
- It offers health care in the following systems:
- All central government employees and dependent family members
- All central government pensioners and dependent family members
- Ex-Governors & Lt. Governors
- Ex-Vice Presidents
- Freedom fighters
- Sitting and retired Judges of Supreme Court
- Retired Judge of High Courts
- Delhi Police Personnel in Delhi only
- Railway Board employees
- Post and Telegraph Department employees
- Journalists accredited with PIB (in Delhi)
- Employees and pensioners of certain autonomous/statutory bodies which have been extended CGHS facilities in Delhi
- The Scheme is available in 71 cities currently and the government plans to extend it to 100 cities by 2022.
If you like this post, then do not forget to share it with Facebook, WhatsApp on your friends. To get the new post notifications first, subscribe to our website by pressing the red colored icon icon. Website subscription is absolutely free. If you subscribe to our website then you will receive the first post information on your phone and your computer first. So now no longer be able to subscribe to our website by pressing on the Bell icon. Must also like our facebook page. PIB Daily News Analysis 1 September 2019
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge and don’t make them Commercial. We request you to respect our Hard Work. We are Providing Everything Free Here. sarkariguides.com Will Not Charge Any Cost For Any Service Here.
If you are new to UPSC field, We recommend you to know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC Optionals and Test Series [Prelims/Mains] and also Magazine for better Understanding. All our Advertisements are Decent ads [we don’t compromise in the Quality] and if anyone have any problem with website or advertisements please contact me [email protected]gmail.com
Sarkariguides.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. if any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly contact us. Thank you.