Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 Examination
Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 Examination – XAT 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, January 6, 2019. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 Examination
XAT 2019 would be conducted across India in the following cities. Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
- Employment News : 2018
- Commencement of Online Application : 20-08-2018
- Last Date of Online Application : 30-11-2018
- Download Admit Card : 20-12-2018
- Exam Date : 06-01-2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Result Date : Last Week of January 2019
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
- Pay through Net Banking, Debit & Credit Card
- Human Resource Management (HRM) : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2019 may also apply.
- Business Management (BM) : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2019 may also apply.
- General Management Programme : Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in India or abroad with a minimum of five years managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2019. Candidates can also apply through either XAT 2019 or GMAT score (given the exam between December 1, 2016, and December 20, 2018).
- Not Specified
- Online Examination
|Registration – Apply Online||Click Here|
|Registration Process||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
दोस्तों अगर आपके मन में किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या आपको किसी भी ebook की आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए तो आप comment कर सकते है. हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Facebook Page से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.
- Arihant Reasoning Book PDF In Hindi Free Download
- Madhyakalin Bharat Ka Itihas By Satish Chandra in Hindi PDF
- Railway Group D Admit Card 2018 Exam City, Date & Shift ( Check Now )
- 40+ Political Science Books PDF Free Downlaod
- Railway Official Website
- R.S Aggarwal Math Book 2018 PDF Free Download
- RS Aggarwal General Knowledge Book PDF Free Download
- RS Aggarwal Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning Book PDF Free Download
- Naveen Ankganit By R.S Aggarwal PDF in Hindi Free Download
- Upkar’s Essential Of Banking And Finance For Banks And Other Competitive Exams PDF
- Yojana Magazine August 2018 PDF Download in Hindi And English
- List of Glaciers in Uttarakhand State in Hindi PDF Download
- Pratiyogita Darpan August 2018 PDF Free Download in Hindi and English
- Disha Publication RRB Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Book PDF Free Download
- Indian National Movement PDF for UPSC – Download PDF
- Yojana Magazine January To December 2018 PDF Download Hindi/English
- Kurukshetra Monthly Magazine January to June 2018 PDF Download
- News and Events Magazine August 2018 PDF in Hindi /English Download
- Current Affairs July 2018 PDF By Edristi Navatra Download